Where do you get your 32650 battery charger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ptn72

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Where do you get your 32650 battery charger? I only found a few places in China? Thanks.

I see this is old but oh well.

UltraFire WF-188 – can do up to 32650 size (US seller: eS ).
China ( CN, DX, BG)

>HKJ review

another single bay Charger from China: IOS, CNQG, takes like 3/4 weeks to deliver.

Batteries: unprotected Feilong Li-ion at FT or from Jayrob on laser forum - I have the 6000mAh Li-ion by Feilong - like them.

Battery number sounds familiar - for what is it used, please?

Battery number sounds familiar - for what is it used, please?

32650 is longer than a D cell, though it will still fit most 1 or 2 cell lights. a 32600 is D size. But the beast for capacity is that 32650 at 6000mAh (milliamp hours).

these are Li-ion batteries that work better for high output lights. Their full charge voltage is 4.2V vs. 1.5 - 1.6 with your alkalines or Energizer Lithiums.

Now because of the higher voltage you can't just throw 2,3,4, of them in your D cell light. Most the time I use (1) 32650 Li-ion + (2) dummy cells for (3) regular D cells.

3 D cells = 1.5V +1.5V + 1.5V = 4.5V. And (1) Li-ion is 4.2V - so it's safe.

I just look at the voltage range of the light it see what combinations I can do.

This is probably a bit late for you but we do have them at Equinox Housings. If you still need one shoot us an e-mail at sales@equinoxhousings.com. We sell them retail for $39.99. You can charge up to four 32650's at the same time. Have a great day and dive safely!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom