Diving video Sipadan Malaysia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mattias Granberg

Registered
Reaction score
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQE6ZokM0lg[/video]

My first underwater video and also my first video edit. All video is shot with a GoPro hero 3 silver.

Say hello scubaboard everyone ~~~Hope to not disturb everyone .

This is Anna from Hi-Max diving flashlight company ,I am a sale representative ,but I join in this forums ,to share some useful knowledgeable informations about diving flashlight ,such as discuss related diving problem or how to improve the flashlights ,won't issue the link or sale info.

Below is my introduction brief ~~~:
we are a manufacturer and developer in this field of Diving Flashlight for 5years,in this five years,we have own brand from unknow brand ,We are dedicated to develop high quality ,high power and more suitable to marketing demands .Also ,we had agent in other country ,like as Korean,and now finding more agent to resell our prodcuts ,together to open this diving market .after if you are interested in our company ,you could send the email to me .

Hope to get everyone support .....give me some advise and help !:):)

Best regards,
Anna

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom