My latest Sony RX100 II video from Malta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interceptor121

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Pretty much all straight from the camera, no exposure corrections around 40" have minimal color correction (caves and shots with lights)

[youtubehq]-zhv3XfhE9E[/youtubehq]

Those looked like some cool dives. Color's looking good. The filter really seems to help.

This time I managed to get rid of the purple tint directly when shooting by increasing the green however am not happy with this. I will check if an ikelite filter can stick on the Inon lens

This time I managed to get rid of the purple tint directly when shooting by increasing the green however am not happy with this. I will check if an ikelite filter can stick on the Inon lens
You using the red filter inside the port or the slip over one? Have you considered the one that screws into the 67mm port?
I've really been wanting to try mine out at depth and see what types of WB results I could get trying a few different methods but I have so much going on I'm not sure when I will get a chance.

You using the red filter inside the port or the slip over one? Have you considered the one that screws into the 67mm port?
I've really been wanting to try mine out at depth and see what types of WB results I could get trying a few different methods but I have so much going on I'm not sure when I will get a chance.
I use a deep roof push on filter. It is made of glass and it is really warm at 2700 with a strong magenta tint. You always want to use a filter on the Inon lens as the lens has anti reflective coating and a hood. If you put it behind the lens you have softening of the image plus possible reflections, besides I use a bayonet LD mount
The ikelite plastic filters made by UR/PRO are awesome I am not so sure they fit this lens but it may be worth the DIY as I did not have any tint issues on my old UWL-105AD and ikelite

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom