Sj4000 settings (help...)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BUBLZ

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Purchased an SJ4000 (copy of a GoPro)...

Any advise as to which settings to use for:

Underwater Camera/Picture Settings -

And...

Underwater Video Settings -

Thank you very much for any assistance/suggestions.:blinking:

Purchased an SJ4000 (copy of a GoPro)...

Any advise as to which settings to use for:

Underwater Camera/Picture Settings -

And...

Underwater Video Settings -

Thank you very much for any assistance/suggestions.:blinking:

i dive mine here in the pacific Northwest , puget sound ... I have mine set on this ..HDR :eek:ff . Motion detection : Off, Quality : Normal , sharpness : Normal ..white balance : Auto .. ISO : Auto ..Exposure +0.0 ..anti shake : ON ...

the thing about the SJ4000 cam is that its ok for shooting , but it isnt a gopro , I like mine but it has it issues that bug me ... one is the over sharp edges of everything, i have changed all the setting but it still has what i call "the Look " ... for a camera that costs 95.00 im not complaining cause its way cheaper than a gopro black 3 ...

Lights? Filters? How about a tray with handles? The latter may be more important than the settings. Countless videos are ruined by jerky movements that may seem tiny when shooting.

If you are going the filter route, I'd be curious if you can tape one inside the housing. I've used the original and auto Magic Filters and really enjoyed them in tropical waters. They give nice reds in shallow waters and they don't drastically increase the yellow tones like the SRP filters.

I'll be following this thread as I'm headed to the Philippines soon, and I'm thinking of adding an SJ4000 on top of my FIX S95 housing.

Back
Top Bottom