Looking for underwater videography instructor Il, Wi, IN or IO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Octopusprime

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking for an underwater videography speciality instructor for 2015. I am in northern IL.

Im NOT looking for just an instructor that can teach it. I am looking for an underwater videographer that is also an instructor. I want to learn how to make better videos. Currently I'm using a GoPro hero3. I'm interested in other equipment options. I'm also hoping to get some pointers on editing. Right now I'm using windows movie maker it's not great.

If your in IL, IO, IN or WI and are interested in teaching the speciality please post links to your video samples and provide info as to where your at and where we can drive. I'm willing to drive up to 6 hr to meet an instructor. I may be able to bring additional students with.

---------- Post added December 28th, 2014 at 10:40 PM ----------

Bump......

anyone know a great underwater video instructor that I will get the most out of the specialty?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom