Milne Bay PNG - Octopus, Seahorses, Cuttlefish etc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceanshutter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my latest episode in the 'Rolling in the Deep' series. This time taking a look at the critters in Milne Bay. PNG is a terrific destination, and Milne Bay is an area where it can offer both fantastic macro and wide angle photography. My apology in advance for the crappy ending...:wink:

As always comments are welcome. Let me know what you liked and didn't.

Enjoy!
Dustin

[video=vimeo;113624307]https://vimeo.com/113624307[/video]

Or Youtube

[video=youtube;iXmM3UY4kLg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXmM3UY4kLg&list=UUjY86pGF7j4R_p_UkVHRQuQ[/video]

Can't believe Milne Bay doesn't get talked up more on SB...one my favorite places in the world to dive

It is great isn't it. I think the difficulty and expense to get there is the limiting factor for most. Not to mention PNG isn't the safest country there is, along with Malaria concerns....But still, I don't regret it one bit!.
Dustin

great movie!

....and seems I should check out PNG as a destination!

For anyone going to PNG, get your measles shots up to date.
Just got back from PNG and my wife who had one of the first measles vaccines in 1968 (it was not a good vaccine) got a bad case of the measles leading to a week in the Hospital (thankfully in Bali), so if you are going and have not had the measles and have not had an MMR booster you should get one.

Cheers

Bill

Back
Top Bottom