Lifetime Trip: Galapagos and Mexico (Cenotes).

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swiss_diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone

Finally managed to edit my footage of the last trip which I wanted to share with the community. Below you'll find some information from my blog (endgame diving).
I'd really like some feedback as I'm trying to get better and/or gladly answer any questions you might have. Hope it's ok that I also included the land part from Peru :) Cheers!

[video=youtube;xngcykF_PHE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xngcykF_PHE[/video]

This is the "best-of" of five weeks travelling South and Central America in 2014, admiring the cultural and natural beauty of Peru, diving Darwin's Arch and Wolf in Galapagos as well as exploring five cenotes on the Yucatan Island in Mexico. Highlights in this video include Machu Picchu (Lares Trek), diving in Galapagos (Humboldt Explorer), visiting the maya ruin "Cobá" and diving the following cenotes: El Pit, Ponderosa, Dos Ojos, Gran Cenote and Angelita. Travelled Oct / Nov 2014.

Underwater highlights include whale shark (pregnant female), giant hammerhead, seals, sea turtles mating, golden rays, giant galapagos tortoises, sally lightfoot crab and the rare marine iguana eating algae.

This is the direct HD link.

Hardware/Software
Go Pro Hero 3 Black (with red filter)
Sony Vegas Studio 12.
Shot in 1080p with 60fps.

Tour Operators
G Adventures: Adventure Travel & Tours - Book Your Trip - G Adventures
Humboldt Explorer: Humboldt Explorer - Galapagos Diving Cruises - Scuba Diving
Yucatek Divers: Yucatek Divers, Playa del Carmen
Mexiko Kan Tours: Tours and excursions Tulum Riviera Maya and travels agent to Mexico | Mexico Kan Tours
Scuba Tulum: Search on Reviews of Hotels, Flights and Vacation Rentals - TripAdvisor

Places we stayed and enjoyed
Casa Blanca (San Cristóbal, Galapagos)
The Beach Tulum Hotel (Tulum, Mexico)

Places we recommend for eating
Cicciolina (Cuzco, Peru)
Il Giardino (Puerto Ayora, Ecuador)
La Garrapata (Puerto Ayora, Ecuador)
Ziggy's (Tulum, Mexico)
Casa Banana (Tulum, Mexico)
Shiva Tulum (Tulum, Mexico)

Music Credits
00:00 – 02:16 / Blue Ducks – "Four, Floss, Five, Six" *
02:17 – 03:56 / Lida Pimiento – „Vida“ *
03:57 – 05:29 / Sony Vegas License Free Music – „Beer Goggles“
05:30 – 08:33 / BoxCat Games – „Battle (Boss)“ *
08:34 – 10:48 / Broke for Free – „Something elated“ *
10:49 – 12:10 / Action Davis – „Something (Intro)“ *
12:11 – 13:44 / Sony Vegas License Free Music – „Falling in Love“
* Free Music Archive

Last edited:
Hello Friend. Mexico is a very nice place. When I visited Cancun with my friends, we enjoyed a lot there. We planned how to manage our trip so we booked the best shuttle service provider Oscar Cancun Shuttle. They helped us to visit the best place of the is beautiful city. Diving in Riviera Maya is our best moment of this trip.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom