South FL - shore diving video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice! What's your set up? I just got a hero 4 silver and getting the goodies for it slowly. I hope to go Pompano and bhb soon.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

very nice

Nice vid. I have a GoPro 3 Silver. I'm no where near your level videographer however.

Very nice.
Thanks for sharing.

Chug
Is sad to report that there really are NO LOBSTER to be had from Port Everglades to Deerfield on shore dives anymore.

Gorgeous video - thanks for sharing!
Nice! What's your set up? I just got a hero 4 silver and getting the goodies for it slowly. I hope to go Pompano and bhb soon.
Keep in mind he said (on YouTube) only the wide-angle stuff was shot with the GoPro; all those (incredible) close-ups were shot using a Canon. I've heard there are some macro attachments for the GoPro, but I'd be amazed if they could deliver the quality in Trigger-F's video.

Yes, the macro shots are with a Canon 50D running Magic Lantern in a Sea & Sea housing. The wide angle shots are with a GoPro Hero 3 Black (1080, 60 frames setting) and a URPRO CY red filter. I have the GoPro mounted on top. I also use a tripod(actually quad-pod, has 4 legs for stability).

The swim is long but worth it(maybe 450-500 yards?). Lots of stuff to see on the way out to the Drop Off though.

Error 404 Not Found | South Florida Diving Headquarters

Back
Top Bottom