Trip to Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Premo83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would like to share the video from my trip to Palau. It is an amazing place to dive. I mainly used a sony rx100 m2, there a few gopro shots in there as well. I spent a week on the Palau Aggressor II and did a couple day trips after. I hope you enjoy the video: [video]https://youtu.be/nlZ4c_-v0AE[/video]

Nice. I'd heard Palau has the sharks, and you clearly saw a number of them; look to be mostly one kind?

My ocean diving has been Florida & the Caribbean, and looking at your footage, I'm amused by what looks similar but different (e.g.: the jacks aren't horse-eye jacks) and what's the same (e.g.: green & hawksbill sea turtles; an eagle ray I think).

Richard.

Well Premo, you've convinced me!! I must go! Beautiful video, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the replies. Yes, there are lots of sharks. Most of the time you see grey, black tip and white tip reef sharks. I also saw silver tips. There are also tigers, silkys, hammerheads and other sharks but unfortunately I didn't see them. Hopefully next time :blinking:

Hey thanks for that Premo83,
amazing place isn't it? I recognised quite a few of those sites!
Cheers,
Matt (Palau addict!)

Hey thanks for that Premo83,
amazing place isn't it? I recognised quite a few of those sites!
Cheers,
Matt (Palau addict!)

Yes, it is an amazing place. so much variety!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom