My best dives in Mexico - Socorro Island and Isla Mujeres

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Verrrry nice! Did you see all of that on one trip? May I ask who you dove with and the time of year please. TIA

Thanks. They were shot in 2 trips, once in January 2013 (MV Sea Escape) and once in March of 2015(MV Valentina). Sailfish was shot at Isla Mujeres this year.

Thank you for the information.

Sailfish at Isla Mujueres, how wonderful. I'd wondered why you had Isla Mujueres in your title. Who were you diving with then? Do you recall the site?

Thank you for the information.

Sailfish at Isla Mujueres, how wonderful. I'd wondered why you had Isla Mujueres in your title. Who were you diving with then? Do you recall the site?

I am not sure about the site, it was 2-3 hours of speedboat ride from Cancun. I think they followed the frigatebirds in the sky who were looking for baitball. I went with a shop called Encounters in Cancun, Barna and Elizabeth are really good.

That video would be awesome without them, but when you got to the sailfish, my eyes turned pea green. Still on my bucket list!

Spectacular video. A number things I'd love to see some day, especially the baby whale and momma.

What was that person trying to do, waving at the dolphins? Talk to them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That video would be awesome without them, but when you got to the sailfish, my eyes turned pea green. Still on my bucket list!
Thanks. That was a very exhausting trip, swan with my fins on at my highest speed for baitballs attacking by dolphins and sailfish. I took at least 1 hour of footage but only 10 seconds is usable due to focus hunting of my new camera...I will never use continuous AF in video again.:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom