Seascapes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am new here and am looking forward to meeting everyone. I am not a very experienced diver yet, but my older brother Nic is. He works at a dive shop here in North Carolina and he takes people out to dive on shipwrecks every week. He is very passionate about diving and is also has a degree in show production. Nic plans on starting up a business that will allow everybody to explore and familiarize themselves with the diving lifestyle. With his talent in production and his use of multiple go pro cameras, he will be shooting full 360 degree videos of all the shipwrecks that he dives on here in eastern north carolina. I do a poor job of describing his business in detail but would like to post the link to his page here. He is looking for donations for this good cause and I know he will succeed in making this business thrive and positively promote the scuba diving lifestyle. He has already posted numerous videos which can be seen in the links I post. If you would like to donate anything to help Nic out, it would mean the world to him. If you can't donate, we understand and would still advise you to watch the great videos found in the link! There are beautiful shipwrecks all over the coast of North Carolina and Nic wants to bring each and everyone to life! Every dollar counts and every share will help with the Seascape idea! Thank you for reading and be safe out there!

360° Videos and VR of NC Shipwrecks by Nic Fuller - GoFundMe

Zac Fuller

Back
Top Bottom