Venice Mako teeth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tabachuk

Registered
Reaction score
My name is Nicholas, I'm 26 and live on Indian rocks beach. Daily I go hunting for sharks teeth and fossils and find hundreds a day. Even though I've been told i wouldn't find any significant amounts here i have including a broken Meg tooth but mostly are all bull and tiger about one inch. I went to Venice yesterday but am looking to go again soon, if i find a Meg i find a Meg but I'm truly interested in a decent size Mako. If any one is interested in setting out to do this with me and help it would be so amazing to me,i will also show you my spot in Indian rocks beach no one is ever at where i find hundreds of whole teeth a day and fossils including bone from shark attacks, looking for a tooth buddy

Are you finding these teeth walking on the beach at Indian Rocks ???.......I was just diving off Venice, yesterday and today .....The viz was 1-2' S. of the pier yesterday and about 10' in some areas today around the 'Bone Yard'......But the silt is so bad every thing is covered 4" or more, many places up to your elbow, in the stuff.......What ever TS Debbie may have uncovered is now covered again.......

Yes i am finding them on beach and diving at Indian rocks beach but for whatever reason they are all in the same place within one hundred yard width on beach and they just pile there. There is no parking there so it is remote with no tourists or other shark teeth Hunters so even if they sit for a day they just continue to pile well at least what ever the ocean doesn't take back. I was south of the pier on Venice yesterday but on beach found 150 teeth. I'm looking for a diving buddy though.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom