2 Hose Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toolbox-13

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just finished rebuilding my old Healthways 2 Hose Regulator and it breathes quite well. I plan on diving it in a week or so as soon as the creek flow comes down. It will be great for UW Photography for the Hellbender Salamander Research Project I'm working on.

Toolbox-13:
I just finished rebuilding my old Healthways 2 Hose Regulator and it breathes quite well. I plan on diving it in a week or so as soon as the creek flow comes down. It will be great for UW Photography for the Hellbender Salamander Research Project I'm working on.

Will you publish your work, or pics. on the Hellbender? They are one interesting salamander. I have one little newt living at my house and had an axolotyl. Used to take care of a Japanese Giant salamander at one point!

Best with your Healthways.

X

Mr.X:
Will you publish your work, or pics. on the Hellbender? They are one interesting salamander. I have one little newt living at my house and had an axolotyl. Used to take care of a Japanese Giant salamander at one point!

Best with your Healthways.

X

Dr Peter Petokas from the Clean Water Institute at Lycoming College does all the publishing, I am a mere assistant helping out with diving and hellbender wrangling...lol. Dr Petokas does quite a few presentations, here is a link to the CWI News
http://www.lycoming.edu/biologydept/cwi/news.htm

Toolbox-13:
Dr Peter Petokas from the Clean Water Institute at Lycoming College does all the publishing, I am a mere assistant helping out with diving and hellbender wrangling...lol. Dr Petokas does quite a few presentations, here is a link to the CWI News
http://www.lycoming.edu/biologydept/cwi/news.htm

Thanks for the link Toolbox. I also think it's terrific that there is an international exchange to study these unusual guys.

Cheers,

X

Well I dove the old healthways 2 hose regulator last week and it breathes well and is just the ticket for the shallow hellbender salamander research project. No bubbles in my face during UW photo sessions.

I need to rebuild my "Royal Aquamaster". I loved that reg...breathed so easy

cudachaser:
I need to rebuild my "Royal Aquamaster". I loved that reg...breathed so easy

A new silicone diaphragm can take that to a whole new level too.

Hi,
I am rebuilding a Healthways double hose and am looking for a mushroom valve for the can exhaust port. it's about 11/4" dia. Do you know where I can get one?
Thanks,
Heenry Allen
Vintage diver and Vintage Equipment Diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom