US Divers RENE Triple 33 Steel Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

avidhunter

Reaction score
What can you tell me about my setup? It is a US Divers Triple 33 steel tank setup with all vintage hardware. It has been stored in my garage since the 1970's and I am looking to sell it (I just posted it on ebay) but everyone is writing to me asking for a buy it now option and I would like to hear what a fair market value is for it. any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Stamped around the top of the bottles is;

ICC-3AA2250
7W81
RENE
10057+
10@75
US DIVERS
11201 PICO
L.A. CAL.

NOTE: One of the tanks is stamped with 10056+ in lieu of 10057+
also the "@" sign in the middle of the 1075 number is really a spiraling triangle inside of two circles, I just do not have a keyboard equivalent so I typed the @ sign.

You have the tanks on eBay. Sell ithem for whatever makes you happy. Enough of this going to the vintage dive sites just to get more advertisement and trying to raise the price. These vintage sites are for those of us who are interested in the real gear of diving. Enough of your BS just to make money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom