Vintage Scuba Supply.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darol

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_6514.jpgIMG_6525.jpg

Diving my rebuilt Minstral..... I can't say enough good things about vintage scuba supply.
All the parts I needed, on the shelf.......

I bought a Royal Aqua Master and and I got many parts from vintage scuba supply I'm very pleased with the workmanship and tradesman.

Osman Yasar kulac

View attachment 192861View attachment 192862

Diving my rebuilt Minstral..... I can't say enough good things about vintage scuba supply.
All the parts I needed, on the shelf.......

Love hearing this! It reminds me of when I first tried vintage double hose regulators and vintage style diving (never went back to single hose, except on very rare occasion). Please don't forget to join the discussion group over there and share your new experiences there too.

I used my single hose a couple of times this year, but most of my dives were with double hose regulators. When I went back to the single hose, I was amazed at the bubble interference in vision, especially looking up. I also look at very small fish, and did an experiment. I was diving my Mossback Mark 3 double hose regulator, with a Calypso second stage octopus. I was watching these small redside shiners, and then spit out my Hope-Page double hose mouthpiece, and put the Calypso second stage into my mouth. With my first exhalation, the small fish vanished. I had to hold my breath to get them back.

I have also watched small mouth bass in the Clackamas River, and they are more approachable with a double hose regulator.

I too invite you to the Vintage Scuba Supply website to share your experiences.

SeaRat

Attachments

• Small-mouth bass.jpg
    Small-mouth bass.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 187
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom