Sea Horse Single Hose Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaho

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just got a bunch of vintage gear in the shop and this was in the lot. IT appears to be a re-labeled Healthways regulator.
image1.JPG

Yeah and? Why don't you send it to me. Then I will tell you all about it since I have the catalog. Healtways didn't make it either. They also had a double hose.

I know they have a double hose regulator. I am working on adding one to the museum. I also have a tank valve from Sea Horse.
DSCN8697.jpgDSCN8698.jpg

Hi scubaho/Mike, Could it be a remodel/relabeled unit from a "Japanese" outlet,? Is there a 1st stage? standing by for more info!! interesting find.

Last edited:
I am not home anymore.I won't be till Friday.I know there is a first stage in the catalog.I will try to get a pic on friday night.

I will try to post a first stage pic in the next couple of days.

Thanks scubaho
Will be interesting to see Mike Lev catalogue pix !! Couldn't trace any info over the past few days since your first posting on this company or regulator.

john

Here is a pic of there regs. ALso is the company info from that time. I would guess mid to late 60's.
TOTSUKA SANGYO KAISHA LTD. Mitsuyoshi Bldg 7 Nihonbashi Tori 3-chrome Chuo-ku Toyo,Japan
Tel (273) 3081-5
SEAHORSECAT001.jpg

The double hose....
a321361ab90762d7ff3d3cad62185c72_zps20ad68fa.jpg

2f959fe801326bc299f6d7c4fc398d79_zpsfe5de106.jpg

Back
Top Bottom