FENZY REgulator ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trapezus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
20150108_203334.jpg 195907374ek5.jpg 20150108_203304.jpg

Does the information on this regulator ? Could it be the 1st stage in the photo? which is the manufacturing of the year​ ?

Fenzy was an early manufacturer of BC's, and it might be the emergency inflation valve for their BC Unit. Aqualung actually still has manuals for the bc's. Hopefully some more of the vintage guys will chime in because I've never seen that regulator before. Appears to be from the 70's if I had to guess.

Fenzy is real regulator 50 th.. I need only second stage and looking for in France.I'm sure I'll find my soon .I found the full face of this regulator but I need 2. stage. I understood that that failure to respond not a lot of information about former European regulators in USA .
I feel lucky to have found this FENZY ...

I've not seen that Fenzy Regulator. Especially with a gauge, or 2nd stage attached. Very cool. It must be at least 40 + years old?

The Fenzy BC's I saw as a teenager all had a simple on/off way to add gas to the giant orange horsecollar.

I put the picture here soon complete this Fenzy regulator , my friend has it in Turkey. I guess they used to dismantle the 1st stage of the hookah and very common in underwater working .
I have 3 models Fenzy .

The 2nd stage looks to be a standard 1st generation US Divers (Spiro) plastic model.

The only regulators from Fenzy I know are the so called "ARI" Appareil Respiratoire Isolant, which translates to "Isolating Respiratory Equipment". They are part of surface-use compressed air rigs intented for firefighters and the like. I wouldn't be that what you have there is meant to be dived.

I found the Fenzy second stage in France but combined with a full face mask. I tried another model 2th stage in 5 m pool ,it works well.. my goal is to find the original

Back
Top Bottom