NorthHill Air Lung

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all,

So I acquired a Northhill Air Lung today from my local dive shops garbage box. Can anyone give me some information on it? Is it even possible to restore one of these or is it a wall hanger?

Can it be used with replacement silicone hoses? or does it need it's special DSV to work?

Any idea if it's worth selling?

IMG_5006.jpgIMG_5007.jpg

I have this regulator , I wanted to buy a new hose and silicon diaphram but couldn't find it ,dived with it and stands in my collection.

Nice rather rare piece of diving history. I'm sure it would sell on fleebay, even in its current condition. If you can find a copy of Fred Robert's book, Basic SCUBA, snap it up. Nice find!

Anyone have an idea of what it would go for?

Not really. I have seen NH regs very good condition go for several hundred dollars, but in its current condition it's hard to tell. Allan?

I would say $175-200. Not a beauty queen. No hoses, no unique NH mouthpiece(2 versions), No paint on label, no yoke screw. Might not even bring 175. If it had all the parts, and a label with 75% of paint, it could bring 300-600.
scubamuseum.com

I've put it up for sale or trade on vdh. I would rather have a reg I can service and use eventually. Make offers if anyone is interested

I've put it up for sale or trade on vdh. I would rather have a reg I can service and use eventually. Make offers if anyone is interested

I think you would get a larger group of collector's o eBay.

I assumed that but I wanted to give the vintage community first crack at it. I'm not looking to make real money off of it. I would rather get that into someone else's hands and get to rebuilding a mistral or something easy like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom