Sand Dog XII Starts Tomorrow!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan@Vintage Double Hose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Don't have a real accurate head count but I'm figuring around 20 divers for Sand Dog XII. Fun starts tomorrow night as we arrive and gather at The Days Inn, Orange City and continues on to Blue Springs on Saturday and Alexander Springs on Sunday! Plenty of time left to join the fun.
https://www.facebook.com/events/426918997484002/

Vintage Double Hose

IMG_5651.jpgRonShootsRussAlexander.jpgDSC00389.jpgDSC00372.JPGIMG_5559.jpgIMAG0027.jpgIMG_5331.jpgDSC00357.jpg

I've been watching the photos looks in all of them on the water :) I wonder if they're in the pool or diving into a puddle of water ?
I guess the goal is to eat sausage and drink beer and chat . I don't see a serious dive .
French do it better this.. and We do in Turkey... We are planning dives to French war ships 100 feet.. of course, with vintage equipments.

OK ..wait a few days for French vintage diving..we we're doing in deep water ,open water , boat.. I will put many photos.. Come to Turkey we give each of you modern equipmants guidance :)

I've been watching the photos looks in all of them on the water :) I wonder if they're in the pool or diving into a puddle of water ?
I guess the goal is to eat sausage and drink beer and chat . I don't see a serious dive .
French do it better this.. and We do in Turkey... We are planning dives to French war ships 100 feet.. of course, with vintage equipments.

It looks like a pool because the water is so clear. They are fun dives and you can see a lot but they are not challenging dives although Blue Springs does have a drop off and Manatees in the winter.

And this statement, typical of a conceited asse's rear, is why I did myself a favor long ago and placed him on ignore. If you guys would not quote him I would not see his posts and otherwise encourage him and his "strong friends" maybe we could get back to the pool party and sandy brats :).

N

Apparently, he is his own favorite person as the thread,
How many people love Vintage Equipment Diving ? encompassing 18 pages is his own little forum. If i was interested, I would count the number of participants and mostly find most of the posts are his. But this is a free speech forum and he gets his right to post, and as Nemrod says, to ignore is bliss.

If strong friends come to drink a coffee :) shyly out from the pool party :) self-Nemrod it's so easy .. a great income Americans that nickname .. You didnn't invent regulator and you didnn't started this job ! be proud with Mike Nelson ..but J.Y Cousteau is not a film artist He is a real hero.He is our hero.

They are in Florida Springs. And hurrah for the French and those in Turkey. Makes me proud to know you guys do serious dives.

Comedy Gold AK....Comedy Gold..:wink:

Back
Top Bottom