Can someone give me some details

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snippys

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This was donated to the shop i work for. but i cant find any information on it. All it says is GSD on the back. 20151109_152611.jpg20151109_152556.jpg20151109_152605.jpg

Gauges

Says "GSD Gauges Italy"

Not a pic of yours, but also says
This GSD capillary gauge from Italy is somewhat rare in the US, but it is measured in Imperial feet. The Name GSD is derived from the surnames of the founders of the company Gatti, Stradella, and Danielle. The three founded the company in 1967 and they closed the doors in 1997.

Contact them with your pics and questions.

thank you that was very helpful. Its a very heavy wrist gauge and its completely seized up but will look nice in the display case.

Hi Snippys, What you have inherited is a "GDS PRO 681" 120 meter of 1980 There's a interesting gauge site at "Adobe Web Gallery" GSD PRO 681 CIRCA 1980.jpg

GSD equipment was always stylish, but pretty mediocre as far as performance goes. Most famous of their gear had to be the Spinnaker regulator which was used by Nick Nolte in the movie "The Deep". Never a big seller in America, and nearly impossible to find parts for today.

Hello I had that gauge. It is one of the nicest looking ones I have ever seen. I sold it for $150. I have other GSD items. They made some cool looking stuff. I have the GSD Spinnaker single hose reg. The one used in the movie the Deep. Also have a GSD mask in the box. Later Mike.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom