Victoria Vis conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wedivebc

CCR Instructor Trainer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Anyone been out lately? What are current vis conditions?

Saturday
----------
Henderson Point - 25 - 35ft

Sunday
--------
737 - 10ft
Octopus Pt. - 15 - 20ft
Arbutus Island - 10ft

Monday Night
--------------
Ogden Point - 15ft

It's all a crap shoot.

who want to dive this weekend? saturday early morning if any one want to do I am game for anything let check out the VIZ

subcookie:
who want to dive this weekend? saturday early morning if any one want to do I am game for anything let check out the VIZ
I can't make it this weekend but I appreciate the research effort:D

swankenstein:
Hey! You're back! I'd go for sure, but my family is visiting on the weekend. Any plans for taking out the boat, by the way?

He's back for a while, but we are leaving for Hawaii next friday, Richard will take the boat at our return in mid August by then the viz around town should be back to normal hopefully.

GlazierB:
Anyone know what a good time to dive 10 Mile Point on either Sat or Sun (June 10/11 2006)

You have a small window on Saturday between about 4:30 and 5:00 PM and Sunday 5:30 to 6:00 PM, The current slow down for about 30-45 minutes to approx .5 kn, the current will then pick up quickly to about 1.5 knots. The info is from my Current Atlas so if you go for an unwanted drift dive it not my fault.:wink:

Cheers

Al

Henderson: Down to about 55', VERY low viz, so take a flashlight.

I've heard of there being a wall at Henderson if you swim south? Anybody ever do that dive? How deep is the top of the wall? I've only dove Henderson a few times.

- ChillyWaters

Back
Top Bottom