Mapping West Hawk Lake Manitoba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingmoose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
:idea: I'm looking for assistance from divers in and around Manitoba to help with Mapping dive sites in West hawk Lake.
I've been diving 4 years, the majority of my 99 dives have been in Millers Beach West Hawk.
I've seen and use a copy of a map Of Millers Beach dive training area its well made and easy to follow. I would like to develop maps as good or better for the other sites in the lake.
For starters I would like to start with Cats Ass,Peanut Island,Orange Cliff and
Mc kenzie Beach.
I would like to include compass bearings,natural navagation points,depth and distance any Divers with information on dive sites in this lake that would like tro help please post information or PM me.
thanks DM:help:

You posted on the Westcoast...might want to post in a different area

This forum is for all of western Canada including Manitoba. No surprise that most of the divers/members are on the coast, but there are several SB'ers from AB, and a few from SK and MB watching this forum.

Since you are much closer to the Great Lakes than you are to the Pacific, I wouldn't be surprised if many MB members are watching the Ontario group, a post there is probably a good idea too.

Sorry...I didn't read the "Western Canada British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. From the Rockies to the plains, there's something for everyone."

I don't think of Manitoba as being associated with "West"

Thanks for trying to kick Manitoba out of western canada. Manitoba is part of the prairies in western canada along with Sask and Alberta. So I guess BC is the odd prov. Quit treating us like aliens.

Thanks for trying to kick Manitoba out of western canada. Manitoba is part of the prairies in western canada along with Sask and Alberta. So I guess BC is the odd prov. Quit treating us like aliens.

Just because I don't think of Manitoba as Western doesn't mean I am treating you like an alien???
I don't think of Ontario as East and it is closer to the East then Manitoba is to the West.
Someone needs to check their meds...relax.

I agree with Nadwidny, Ogre check your atlas. In MANITOBA there is a town that Marks the Geographical CENTER of Canada This place is Called Strangly enough
"Land Mark, Manitoba" It lays approxomately 40 Km EAST of WINNIPEG Which would make WINNIPEG AND THE GREATER PART OF MANITOBA in the Western HALF of our
Wonderful Country. So lets try to get back to the topic I posted And lets hear from some of the 400-600 MANITOBA,CANADIANS that were trained in and Choose to dive in MANITOBA and would like to help with my project.THank DM

11gorhd.jpg
[/IMG]

Someone needs to check their atlas.

The CFL can't quite seem to figure it out either, at least on a consistent basis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom