Victoria Buddies Week Feb 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Greetings potential dive buddies. I will be visiting Victoria from Feb 13 through 20 and would like to dive as much as possible through the week days of 15-16-17 Feb. I'll be staying near Ogden Point. For the most point I need to keep the weekends free but I am considering the Sunday charter from Ogden Pt on the 14th. I have tentatively arranged a charter from Chemainus on 19 and 20.

So if anyone of you feel like playing hooky from work on 15-16-17 and would like to showcase the diving glories of Victoria to a visiting Great Lakes diver please drop me a private message.

About me: I am an active diver diving in the Great Lakes in all sorts of conditions. I am certified as a Rescue Diver and I dive Dry. My last dive was this Saturday in the St Clair River 33F and 5' viz.

I am considering moving to Victoria and would really love to get a taste of your local diving.

my email is nod.gordon (at) rogers.com

Hey Don,

I'm required at work the 15th and the afternoon of the 17th. Outside of that I can probably gett off for for diving and can provide transportation. Willis point is one of my favorite shore dives, and I also like Mackenzie Bite, Henderson Point, Saxe Point, Daphne Islet and Spring bay. All are within 10 to 30 minutes of where you are staying. My e-mail is tjbrh@yahoo.ca

Tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom