how do you define western europe?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hvulin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
description for this new division of forums says that macedonia, albania and greece are in western europe!

Somehow I don't find it true by just looking at the map... Or is this some sort of political division? (anyhow it's not true)

Croatia is actually to the west of all this countries but is fixed in eastern europe? how come?

why are you dividing this forum anyway????

hvulin:
description for this new division of forums says that Macedonia, Albania and Greece are in western europe!

Somehow I don't find it true by just looking at the map...
You're right. My apologies for this mistake. Macedonia and Albania should be placed in the Eastern Europe forum. I'll see to it that the error is corrected.

Edit: Done.

Greece needs to be moved. Further east than croatia which is refenced in "eastern europe".

Are there enough posts to actually justify splitting all these threads anyway?

String:
Greece needs to be moved. Further east than croatia which is refenced in "eastern europe".

Are there enough posts to actually justify splitting all these threads anyway?
If Greece stays in "Western Europe" than it's obviously political division.

However, I don't see any need for dividing.

There's no Slovenia in any group. No Monte Negro. Both sharing Adriatic sea with Croatia, Albania, Italy and BH.

changes are already done.
Greece as well as Cyprus and Turkey were moved to Central&Eastern Europe

Gee, we have forgotten about Slovenia :(
OTH MonkSeal - all Slovenian guys I know are anyway diving in Croatia
:D
Mania

MonkSeal:
There's no Slovenia in any group. No Monte Negro. Both sharing Adriatic sea with Croatia, Albania, Italy and BH.
Hey, really - anyone know of any good diving sites in Monte Negro? Not just by looking for them online, but as in - ever been there diving yourself?

mania:
changes are already done.
Greece as well as Cyprus and Turkey were moved to Central&Eastern Europe
And no, it's not really fixed. Cyprus and Greece are now mentioned both in CEE and WE forums.

Personally, I'd move Italy and everything to the east to the Central and Eastern Europe forum. Generally, I'd separate diving in Atlantic to belong to WE from diving in the Mediterranean to belong in the CEE forum.

Guys..
doon't make too many forums....
cyprus and Greece will be removed from WE.
Now more or less everobody should be happy, no political divisions only strictly geographical ones.
Central and East, West and North....
Plus Brits - they are always separate
:D
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom