Spanish diving pictures wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

damian

Reaction score
I'm looking for sets of interesting diving pictures taken in Spanish waters -mainland or islands - for the Picture section on our website. Also articles (need not be unpublished). For more info please email me at damian@wild-spain.com. We offer a good opportunity for international promotion of your work.

Regards,

Damian Martin

I love Spain. Unfortunatly for me, I was not yet a diver when I was there. I hope to return someday. A great poet once said, "It would be a sin to be blind in Granada". I agree.
Your web site is fantastic. I especially liked the photos by Jim Greenfield.
Thanks.
I hope some divers find this thread and send you the pictures you seek.

Thanks for your kind words about Wild-Spain.com, Natasha.

Spain is indeed a marvellous place for nature and wildlife, above or under the water. I hope you can make it back here before long!
:)

as soon as i get back to my computer i will send u loads of pics from the spanish canary islands just hang tight.

Maybe he has enough in the 4.5 years since he posted this thread?

String:
Maybe he has enough in the 4.5 years since he posted this thread?
:rofl:

Maybe we should organize official Scubaboard visit to Spain to check if he needed more pics.

Damian, have a look in my Photo gallery section of my website (link in signature) i have a couple which might be helpful to you (nudibranch, barracudas...). If you like them and can be useful, we'll see what we can do together :)

milkathecow:
Damian, have a look in my Photo gallery section of my website (link in signature) i have a couple which might be helpful to you (nudibranch, barracudas...). If you like them and can be useful, we'll see what we can do together :)
Something tells me that Damian is not so active last few years on this board :D

Back
Top Bottom