Diving In Naples (Italy)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DICKHEAD

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi guys I'm a Padi AOWD and I start to work in Naples (ITALY) for the next three years.......and my question is.......I'd like to know if there are dive centers and which is the best? thank you in advance.........
LIVE AND LET DIVE........

Hi guys I'm a Padi AOWD and I start to work in Naples (ITALY) for the next three years.......and my question is.......I'd like to know if there are dive centers and which is the best? thank you in advance.........
LIVE AND LET DIVE........

I suggest you Bikini Diving Center in Castellammare di Stabia

Bikini Diving site

The guides Raffaele e Pasquale are my friends and the dive spot called "Banco di Santa Croce" is one of the most interesting site in Italy.

Enjoy

Francesco

Thanks. Posted the wrong link. I was trying to find the name of the shop in Positano we visited. Sorry for the "brain fade!"

Dan

Thanks for your help....I take note....and I'll tell you when I arrive to Naples on August....we keep in contact

Thanks for your help....I take note....and I'll tell you when I arrive to Naples on August....we keep in contact

Ok for the suggestion of Inge, about Castellammare.

In addition, let me know if you need to know divers and clubs: I can send you the email of a couple of friends, living and diving in Naples.

Once you're in Italy, you should visit the italian forum of divers (Scubaportal - the biggest italian divers community): you'll find a lot of info

Ciao,
A.

Is there any way to get the Bikini Diving site in English? I will be in Naples in September and wanted to book a few dives.

Is there any way to get the Bikini Diving site in English? I will be in Naples in September and wanted to book a few dives.

The email of Pasquale, of the Bikini Diving, is manzisub@libero.it.

You can contact him to book the dives and to ask for info. Tell him I gave you the address.

Ciao,
A.

I'm going to be in the Naples area for a day in late '09, and I am looking for a dive op who could take me out on a day of diving. Is Bikini Diving the only dive op in the area?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom