Diving in Naples, Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a dive shop in Positano. It is down by the beach. I can't remember the name of the shop. I was there about 2 years ago. I'll send you another message if I find the name of the place.

I am planning a trip to Naples this May. I am getting information about the Gaiola area which is a marine protected area. Will forward information as I get it.

I dove in Sorrento at Sorrento Diving center it is located were the ferry boats and hydrophiols come in . You can also take a ferry from naples with stops in Sorrento and Amalfi.

Here is the information on the scuba shop in Positano:

Hotel Vittoria - Positano, Costiera Amalfitana, Salerno.

The name of the shop is Centro Sub, Costier Amalfitana.

I used the same shop back in 2000. Here's the link directly to the shop:
http://www.centrosub.it/en/index.php

Not sure if you've booked your hotel yet but I stayed at the Covo De Saraceni and would highly recomend it. To be honest though, you really can't go wrong in Positano. The place is just stunning and your accomodations will be a mere after thought once you're there. I've been trying to get back ever since. Enjoy!

I am planning a trip to Naples this May. I am getting information about the Gaiola area which is a marine protected area. Will forward information as I get it.

Gaiola is a really nice site but is unfortunately a bit restricted; the larger underwater Archaeology Park of Baiae, also a national Marine Protection Area, is literally just round the corner and has quite a bit more to offer... send me a PM if you would like more info!

Thanks any info you can provide would be great. I found a web site it looked like alot of ineresting things ,wrecks, under water villa

Thanks again
Greg

In case the site you found isn't one of the ones I know, PM is on it's way to you!
Will be in the Naples area again in May too... can't wait! :d

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom