ZOEA Mallorca

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mikemccrsa

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with ZOEA Mallorca for either training or diving trips.

I have booked to do my OW training there soon and so far they have been really helpful but I would really appreciate any info on the rest of their operation.

Thanks

Mike

I've been diving with them before, the Santa Ponsa one. Good bunch, very flexible. They were happy for me and my buddy to jump off on out own and be back on the boat in an hour, or supply a guide if we wished, and a good friendly atmosphere back in the dive centre.

I don't know about courses but I'd expect them to be good given the rest of the outfit.

I did my OW course with ZOEA back in '95 before they opened the Centre in Mallorca and could not have asked for a better or more patient instructor.
At that time they were ACUC, but I imagine they did the PADI crossover ages ago.
All the best.

So I did my OW course with Zoea Mallorca and they were really good. They have good size dive boats and I got to go out with a load of DM students (14) and got to watch how things are supposed to work. The staff were very professional and extremely helpful.

The only gripe I can think of it that their snacks and drinks are really expensive, being a bit out of the town it is not so easy to get refreshments anywhere else. That said I do understand that they are not running a restaurant business but it would be nice if they were a bit more reasonably priced in that aspect.

There are some really nice dive sites around the area as well which are only 10 minute boat trips.

I would certainly recommend them to anyone wanting to dive Mallorca's south coast.

Last edited:
Congratulations Mikemccrsa and welcome to the underwater world.I hope you enjoy it and get to love it as much as I do.

Thanks abu,

Definitely enjoying it, I went onto doing my advanced course with them as well and I am really looking forward to putting the skills to use when I get back home to SA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom