3 mil wetsuit and hood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edcruiser

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I had an impossible time finding and off the rack wetsuit that would fit me well, so my LDS, sent me to WetWear. I got a 3 mil suit with wrist and ankle gaskets, a lumbar pad and expandable hip pockets. the ez off zipper in the back, and zippers on the arms to elbow and ankle to above the knee, makes this without a doubt the easiest wet suit i ever tried to put on or off. While i am in NY, this being a Custom suit, the final fit could have been done by my LDS, but I ended up in Hollywood, FL in a timely manner to get final fit in there factory/showroom. while there, I got a lesson on closed cell neoprene and blended neoprene and why they use closed cell neoprene- namely little to no compression- I am able to dive to deeper depths, in colder waters, with thinner suit. I have already used the suit a number of times. including a quarry dive to about 110' -cold water -
I love the suit- although to do winter diving, I will probably have them make me a 5mil short. BTW, if you call and Speak with Connie- she the boss - Thanks Connie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom