Introducing Fusion FIT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WHITES Justin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Great news Ladies! Whites has just released the Fusion FIT - the first Fusion to use a skin anatomically designed just for Women.

Already have a Fusion? No worries, the Fusion FIT skin can attach directly to your existing DryCORE!

For more information visit:
*Sport Diving - Fusion Fit Drysuit - Whites Diving

Attachments

• Fusion FIT Splash.jpg
    Fusion FIT Splash.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 761
I've been waiting for this drysuit! It seems to be equivalent to the bullet; Are the knee and elbow cushion inserts?

What's with the purple hawaii print? Are there other color options planned?

Great news Ladies! Whites has just released the Fusion FIT - the first Fusion to use a skin anatomically designed just for Women.

Already have a Fusion? No worries, the Fusion FIT skin can attach directly to your existing DryCORE!

For more information visit:
*Sport Diving - Fusion Fit Drysuit - Whites Diving

I've been waiting for this drysuit! It seems to be equivalent to the bullet; Are the knee and elbow cushion inserts?

What's with the purple hawaii print? Are there other color options planned?

Hello,

The Fusion FIT skin is similar to the Bullet in that it is constructed of super-stretch neoprene and has the gator-tech armor on the knees. Differences are that the Gator-Tech is not on the rear, shoulders, or forearms to improve flexibility, and there are no pockets.

The twilight is the only color that will be offered in the Fusion FIT at this time.

Cheers,

Justin

Are pockets available as an option?
*crosses fingers*

So the fit is a sort of downgraded bullet at the same price point? It would be nice to have a female anatomy friendly skin at something other than the highest price point. Any plans for that?

So the fit is a sort of downgraded bullet at the same price point? It would be nice to have a female anatomy friendly skin at something other than the highest price point. Any plans for that?

Hi There,

I wouldn't be so quick to call it "down graded". In consultation with Women divers and the design team we removed the Gator Tech armor from certain areas because it really takes away from some of the flexibility of the suit. We did keep the armor is the most critical location - the knees. The super stretch neoprene that the rest of the skin is made out of is actually a very expensive, high end material.

Also in regards to pricing keep in mind that our prices were changed on Sept 1st. The Fusion FIT was always going to be $1,899 but the highest end suits used to cost $2,400! So really the rest of the products have come down to the Fusion FIT price point.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Justin

Hey Justin,

I guess you missed my question.
Will pockets be available as an option on the Fit?

Thank you,
Gina Rae

Hey Justin,

I guess you missed my question.
Will pockets be available as an option on the Fit?

Thank you,
Gina Rae

Hi Ginar Rae,

Sorry for missing this.

Pockets are not going to be an option on this version of the Fusion FIT.

There is always xshorts?

Cheers,

Justin

Hmmm, I guess I'll wait until the dive expo so I can compare it to the bullet.
Too bad, chicks need pockets, they can't carry a purse underwater

I have some good news!

We have decided to reduce the price point of the Fusion FIT from $1,899 to $1,599!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom