How to contact?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi there,

I've be been trying to make contact with Whites for almost two weeks without success. I've twice used the contact firm from the website and once by normal email but as yet have not received any reply. I'm in Japan so phoning is a little difficult for me. I'm very interested in buying one of your suits but have some questions. Is it ok for me to ask them here or can you provide an email address where I can direct my inquiries. Thank you.

These guys are a bit slow to answer here. Are your questions specific to buying in Japan or general questions about fit and that sort of thing? You have helped me out a couple of times maybe I can return the favor? Let me know, I will keep an eye on this thread or you can PM me. I have the Bullet and love it.

These guys are a bit slow to answer here. Are your questions specific to buying in Japan or general questions about fit and that sort of thing? You have helped me out a couple of times maybe I can return the favor? Let me know, I will keep an eye on this thread or you can PM me. I have the Bullet and love it.

Cheers for the offer of assistance much appreciated. As luck would have it a fellow SB member made contact with an offer I couldn't refuse so looks like I'll soon be diving dry in a Fusion Tech. I'm pretty excited as I'm at the limit of my wetsuit diving now autumn is here. Great timing. Thanks again.

Cool, glad to hear it. Let me know how it goes. I love my Bullet and am very glad that I bought it.

Everything I heard and read was that when transitioning to a dry suit you have to relearn your buoyancy skills. I found that with the Fusion that was not the case although I will say that my trim and buoyancy skills weren't great anyway. I did feel that buoyancy was better after moving to the Fusion than in my wet suit. When you have questions if I can be of any help I will gladly pass on my limited info.

Everything I heard and read was that when transitioning to a dry suit you have to relearn your buoyancy skills. I found that with the Fusion that was not the case although I will say that my trim and buoyancy skills weren't great anyway. I did feel that buoyancy was better after moving to the Fusion than in my wet suit. When you have questions if I can be of any help I will gladly pass on my limited info.

Cheers, will do. I've heard that for so e people it's like relearning buoyancy, I'm expecting bit of a learning curve but am hoping it's not to severe. Hoping to get in within the next 10-14 days so hopefully will get in the water by the end of October. Did you get the SLT system? Dry gloves?

LowDrag did you get the SLT system or just the latex seals, I have very pronounced wrist tendons soam wondering which seals would be better...cheers

We got the silicone SLT system which I really like. From what I have heard White's is putting the oval Antares systems on all their suits now not sure though. I have the round system. I have pretty good sized hands and I fit thru the rounds pretty easily. You can still have the SLT system without doing the dry glove system I think. I would take a close look at all the other dry glove setups before buying the White's version. Mine is a bit of a PITA to get on, but that could possibly be just because I had never used dry gloves before. My wife's Antares system is a bit of a PITA too, you have to adjust the glove just the right way in order to do the "twist to unlock" movement to release the glove. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom