Love my Thermal Fusion but..................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dhboner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Who had the brain cramp and decided divers do not need a zippered pocket in their undergarment. Do you guys walk to the dive site where you live...two words guys...CAR KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a key that I put in my drysuit pocket on a short bungee cord. It has no electronics but will open the door. That way I can unlock it without exiting the suit. I used to carry a key inside my drysuit until one dive I felt water and when I look down the end of my key was poking through.

Dude, can you say, "safety pin"?

My issue with my fusion is the mystery leak in both arms near the wrist. It's been hunted down by the LDS and Whites, no luck. I still get damp/wet forearms every dive. I can actually feel the water entering my left arm, though there's just a bit in the arm at the end of the dive. Less so on the right arm. And yet my dry gloves are bone dry inside. The valve, (hazmat), is also dry. No one seems able to explain it, Frustrating!

Yes -- the lack of a real pocket is a downside, for sure. So is the weird way the thing bunches up if you don't put it on just right. But what really annoyed me was that the seams on both legs unraveled. It's too expensive for that kind of bad quality control.

Back
Top Bottom