Tall sized wetsuits???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

audiocol

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have recently become certified and am looking forward to diving in Cancun this March with my husband. However I am 5'10" tall and have not yet seen any wetsuits in long sizes for women. I am also pretty curvy so I need something that will fit a real figure not a tiny one. I am about a size 10 or 12 in street clothes but always have to buy talls even in bathing suits.
I have recently ordered a LadyHawk BC since I cannot find anything else that is comfortable in the bust.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks, Colleen

In my opinion Henderson usually fits taller women the best but it really depends on where you are tall. If you are longer in the torso than in the legs then another brand such as Deep Sea may fit better. I have yet to see a company make a women's tall suit (many have mens) but if you are willing to spend the money Henderson is very good about making custom cut suits. I have a custom gold 5mm and love it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom