Thank you, Henderson...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DukeAMO

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
...for making a wetsuit that actually fits me! Sure, I *can* wear a women's 18 (made for ladies closer to 5' 10" tall), or even a men's XL, but they both have arms and legs that are way too long. The Henderson W2 is a much better fit. There are so few manufacturers that make true plus sizes.

I will surely look into this! I'm 5'5" and about 180 and have a heck of a time getting ANY equipment to fit - apparently divers aren't supposed to have breasts! Thank you for posting!

I just picked up the W2 (7mm) this fall. I am 5'8" and wear size 20/22, it fits great. I loved being able to buy off the rack. They also have it in petite, WP1 and WP2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wore a hired a Henderson wetsuit for my AOWD cert. I'm 5'7", and 180 lbs. The suit fit me pretty well for being a hired one. There was ample room in the chest, and hips. Although not that I have a very curvy physique, but I saw other women in the same suit and it looked like it fit them very nicely.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom