Andrea Doria Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mempilot

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know or want to venture a guess as to how many divers get on the Doria annually? Is it still a small elite group as the texts state, or has the publicity and forums created an overfished syndrome?

I'm curious because I'd like to get on the Doria when my training and experience permit (maybe a few more years). But, I'd also like to know that it hasn't been completly raked over.

Any of you Wahoo, Seeker, or other divers have any advice?

Too late. Word is the boat is basically collapsing unto itself. By the time you get there, it will probably be nothing more than a big pile of crusty steel.

I know - I'm in the same boat, so to speak.

Very disappointing! I guess we'll have to find another 'Mt. Everest' to tackle when we're ready.

You can go to Gary Gentile's site and buy some china and tell you buddys about your solo dive on air...

So, what's the next challenging dive to do? What's in this category of dives?

What's going on with legal block on divers, or has that been resolved? I haven't paid too much attention.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom