St. Augustine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J1M1

Reaction score
Anyone here dove the st augustine...From the pictures i've seen it looks dark..but then i heard the visibility was good and can reach 100ft...Scheduled a dive on the wreck this summer and was looking for comments...JD

jaydee197:
Anyone here dove the st augustine...From the pictures i've seen it looks dark..but then i heard the visibility was good and can reach 100ft...Scheduled a dive on the wreck this summer and was looking for comments...JD

I am going in July to Aug but I have never been diving there. I hope you get some answers because they would help me and my hubby out. It is our honeymoon.

Try TDS you might have better luck there.

jaydee197:
Yeah i tried there i just gotta be patient i suppose...Sory beachdivequeenbelam...i meant to say the wreck of the st augustine off the coast of ocean city maryland
I had to rattle a few cages before I got any info on the Ciltivaria/mirlo. Even then most of it was via PM. Have you checked the AUE site? They have a nice write up on the St. Augustine.

jaydee197:
Where do you dive drew, you are in my area, there is still a spot open on that trip i believe if you are interested
Thanks, but she's a bit out of my league.

jaydee197:
where do you dive around these parts
Virginia Beach and NC. I go up to OC some times but it's a PITA for a day trip and if I'm going to pony up for a hotel I'd rather go south.

cornfed:
Virginia Beach and NC. I go up to OC some times but it's a PITA for a day trip and if I'm going to pony up for a hotel I'd rather go south.

yeah those OC hotels are not the cheapest either...Let me know if you ever want to do some diving i am always around in the annapolis area...JD

Back
Top Bottom