Oriskany Trip 11/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We have one Spot left for 11/19 to the Oriskany if You would like to go call 251/968-4279 and leave a message and I'll call the first one on the list back first. I will be at DEMA but will check My messages often.

Many of us would love to read a review. Having just gotten back from Bikini Atoll I'm wanting to get togeather with some other like minded folks for a couple of days of Deco diving on the Big O. I'm hoping to find out if anyone else has set this kind of thing up or has any information.
Mr. Pat

mrpat:
Many of us would love to read a review. Having just gotten back from Bikini Atoll I'm wanting to get togeather with some other like minded folks for a couple of days of Deco diving on the Big O. I'm hoping to find out if anyone else has set this kind of thing up or has any information.
Mr. Pat
Same here, Mr. Pat. Looking for good planning info - hoping to put a trip together in April.

If the flight deck is at 135, then the hangar deck is ? (I'm guessing 155?). I read one thread that discribed cutaways in the hangar deck. Would anyone pass info about how many and how deep?

And Merry Christmas and happy diving next year!

Ted

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom