Brigade Registration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RikRaeder

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Scott,
I just recieved my well-fitting, oh so comfortable Zeagle BCD. Can't wait to use it. My question is: I got ScubaToy's Brigade and was wondering how to classify it on your online registration page. Should I just click "Ranger?" Seems the way to go, but thought I'd ask.
Thanks,
Raymond

PS- The serial number on my zx second stage is not clearly stamped (also from ST). It's really hard to read, and I'd have to guess at it. The numbers are not aligned and the last digit is raised significantly above the others so that I can only see the bottom half of it. It looks like the stamp was set a bit above where it should have been. Help!

You can register the Brigade as a Ranger BC....no worries!

Sounds like you got a bad serial number stamp on the second stage, but if you PM me the first stage serial number, I can probably match it up for you.

Now, keep in mind that the online site is simply a PRODUCT REGISTRATION - it has absolutely nothing to do with WARRANTY.

Your original sales reciept, from an authorized dealer, will insure you get warranty service!!

Thanks for choosing Zeagle!!

Scott

When I inquired how to register mine, they told me to register it as a Ranger.

Finally got some good diving on my new Brigade last weekend and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It is far and away the most comfortable BCD I've ever worn and I had zero issues with it on my AOW certification dives in Hawaii.

Zeagle and Scuba Toys, what a team!

Back
Top Bottom