The new WICKED BC is coming soon....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott,

Bonus for selling them at Giant Stride in RI. "Wicked" is the unofficial state adjective here. I'll definitely run down there and check it out when they're available.

:D

Looks wicked nice!

I like that. I have the Ranger for years and love it. I wonder can it use the crotch straps?

I had some nasty winter expenses prevent me from getting my new BCD(Yes, you have helped me make up my mind on Zeagle!) but this is kinda catching my fancy. Is the price point similar to the Ranger/Ranger LTD? Is it just as size customizable as the rest of your products?

The price is right around $745, so more than the Ranger and less than the LTD.

The BC will be as adjustable as any of the Ranger series of BCs!!!

I think this is one of those products that looks even better in person than in the photos!!!

Thanks,

Scott

Really?? This is a real product? Pre-stressed plastic hardware? How do you tell if hairline crack is real? A "designer styled repair patch"?

Pre-oxidized, uncoated brass D-rings? Those should wear the webbing out quick.

Webbing has aged appearance? Seriously? How do I tell when it's time to chuck it?

I don't mean to negative or anything just asking some serious questions.

There ain't no rest for the Wicked!!

Back
Top Bottom