What would you like to see Zeagle make/change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The title says it all! What would you like to see Zeagle make or change?

I wouldn't mind a panel so that I can use more than one Zeagle wing on my plate. I have no desire to dig out the nut driver and screwdriver to change wings. Right now I am using my plate for doubles and a modified Brigade for singles. It makes for a packed truck hauling basically two sets of dive gear to the quarry.

Also a BC without pockets. I bought an old Ranger that was designed without pockets and use the 35lb wing on it.

I'd like an option to add a crotch strap to my Zeagle BC.

Adam

Why can't you? All of mine have a grommet at the bottom of the back panel. A sex bolt and a hole in the strap..tada.

As far as changes I would like the maintenance interval on Zeagle regs to increase to 2 years, at least for the overhaul. This seems to be the trend in the industry. (DiveRite, Atomic, Aqualung, Apeks I think too)

Adam

I'll have a look at that when I get home. I have the Escape.

I'm not up to speed on the Escape, but do own an older Ranger, to which I added Zeagle's saddle strap crotch strap, which technically speaking, 'works', BUT I'm in the middle of upgrading the crotch strap to the techie-standard 'real' crotch strap, but it would be nice if this didn't have to be a DIY project and instead was OEM supplied.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom