Zeagle Ranger Rip-cord systems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mhokama86

Registered
Reaction score
So far i really enjoy the ranger.
i have had problems with alb hard weight falling out... the problem isn't that it is falling though the webbing, but rather, the plastic rip core i coming out of the para cord webbing, causing a gap that the weight can slide out of.

i have bought the yellow pouches, and the weights don't fall out, however, the last webbing still comes out

i have tried to put it back through the first, first and second, grommet and just leave it long.... i can't seem to configure it so the plastic rip cord doesn't come out of the last para cord webbing

hopefully eagle still monitors the forum, but i'll also email them

Hi mhokama86

I checked with our technicians and they had mentioned that there might be a possibility of the ripcord being a bit too short and that would result in it pulling out of that last loop. They did want to check and see if you had an opportunity to watch the video that demonstrates how to re-string the BCD? If not, here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty9k7eY0vPw

They also asked if you could send a picture to us if this is not the case. Feel free to email pic to ryan.kenney@huishoutdoors.com and I can have them take a look at it.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Ryan Kenney
Huish Outdoors

Thanks ryan, will send you a picture in the next couple of days.
there is about an inch or two extra once its all strung. ill take a few different pcisture and send them out to you this week

Back
Top Bottom