Warranty procedure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dan 28

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Zeagle, I bought all my gear through Leisurepro and I was curious. If I have an issue (which I won't) how should I proceed for a warranty claim.
Of course I may die according to some on this forum because I dive a back inflate and bought my gear from Leisurepro (a double whammy)[emoji3] and then have no clue on what to do if the gear has an issue, besides not diving.
I bought the Scout bc and the envoy regs and octo. My wife bought me the safe 2nd last month. I will have them serviced at my LDS in here Oklahoma. Is it a rumor about free parts for service for life and I pay of course the labor? I'm sure this has been covered but I can't seem to find it.
I absolutely love my Zeagle equipment and would be happy to recommend Zeagle to any other diver out there. I now have 47 dives and was certified in June.
I am extremely confident in my gear and made the best choice for the money I had. Thanks so much for upgrading my quality of life!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413434926014.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413434926014.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 210
Earth to Zeagle.... Come in Zeagle

Ryan from Huish Outdoors normally responds. Maybe he's on vacation. Try PM'ing him.

I was just wondering.. hopefully someone will take me serious I can be a bit laughable sometimes. By the way I got the picture from the humor section.

Leisurepro is an authorized dealer for Zeagle, so your warranty would be valid at any Zeagle dealer, or you could of course send it back to us for any warranty issues.

Cool thanks for the info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom