• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

mrarmyant

Sea to summit clip to replace zeagle y with vdh through pin

mrarmyant, Jun 21, 2019
    • rhwestfall
      Are you thinking of removing the Split Saddle QR buckle, and threading this on it, and then attaching the bar end of this buckle to the pin mount instead of the split-ring... requires cutting/sewing of the straps to thread it, doesn't it?

I like, but it doesn't seem that the repair buckle pin is wide enough to go on the mount...

(I have used those in the past for non-dive gear repairs....)
    • mrarmyant
      @rhwestfall It fits perfectly on it. not full rotation, only a bit. I took the other buckle off. in order to thread the trap I'm going to have to cut the end off and hit it with a lighter, but I'll still be able to go back to the zeagle setup if needed, and now I have two stainless split rings to use on something else :D

The VHD Mount goes straight to the new buckle. Other side of the boucle is threaded for the loose ends of the zeagle which are adjustable on that pull side
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mrarmyant
    Date:
    Jun 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2976px
    Height:
    3968px
    Aperture:
    f/1.6
    Make:
    HUAWEI
    Model:
    BLA-A09
    Date / Time:
    2019:06:21 14:13:37
    Exposure Time:
    16667000/1000000000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 80
    Focal Length:
    3.95 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).