• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

JRCrab

IMG_6736

Crab at lovers 3rd

IMG_6736
JRCrab, Oct 5, 2016
phxh2odog likes this.
    • phxh2odog
      Definitely want to dive there! Was in Monterey in may got two dives in at the breakwater poor visibility too many divers
    • JRCrab
      Yeah, Breakwater can be a bit of a circus. This dive and Pt Lobos blew me away with the color. We were alone under water. Pt Lobos also feels crowded on shore since there are 15 parties of divers every day on weekends, the parking lot is small and access is up and down one small boat ramp.
    • kelpwanted
      Have you been seeing a lot of dead kelp crabs lately in Monterey?? Or is it just me...
    • phxh2odog
      @JRCrab Point Lobos is a beautiful spot ate lunch there once looks like a workout to get your gear down there
    • phxh2odog
      @kelpwanted I was there six months ago and it was in bad shape seems all the marine life is suffering from Blight whatever that may be
      kelpwanted likes this.
    • kelpwanted
      @phxh2odog It's not a bad trek! If you park at the whaler's parking lot. The boat ramp is pretty short, makes it really easy to get in and out of the water. My car was parked right next to the ramp last time! Shortest distance traveled for diving ever.
    • phxh2odog
    • JRCrab
      Agreed. Shorter walk than breakwater. Especially if you there early. The surface swim can be a different story depending on your gear and plans...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Monterey Photos
    Uploaded By:
    JRCrab
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4096px
    Height:
    2732px
    Aperture:
    f/4.0
    Make:
    SONY
    Model:
    ILCE-6000
    Date / Time:
    2016:10:01 11:05:35
    Exposure Time:
    1/60 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 500
    Focal Length:
    16 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).