• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

grf88

Tank Tumbler

Tank Tumbler
grf88, Jan 23, 2020
    • The Chairman
      The wheels on adjacent axles have to move in the opposite direction. If you raised the middle axle so it could free wheel, you'd good to go. Of course, you could raise the end axles instead. Just so they don't hit the tread mill.
    • grf88
      When the tumbler is loaded only two sets of wheels contact the tread due to the incline of the treadmill, these are normally the middle and left in photo. Might be an issue if the tanks were perfectly balanced but that does not happen.
    • The Chairman
      I'd like to see a video.
    • grf88
      I tried to upload a video but it does not come through and I really don't know what I am doing. It is in a Sony format and since my computer crashed I have no reinstalled any video editing software.
    • grf88
      The unit pivots but maybe the two uprights at the back make it confusing, they are just short stubs that have a nylon button on to prevent the tanks going sideways, they are not part of the stand.
    • The Chairman
      I like the concept. If it works for you, it works for you. :D
    • ScubaBunga
      I had one like this - but it eventually wore the treadmill base under the wheels (wore the wood floor). As it also wore the belt after long tumbles, I eventually just cut down the treadmill and put the one set of wheels directly on the roller and suspended the other set. Of course that meant the end of the treadmill as a treadmill.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Gear & Equipment
    Uploaded By:
    grf88
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    44.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    360px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).