Share This Page
IDC Instructor, 45, from Ilha do Sal, Cabo Verde
- JuanBlancoScubacaribe was last seen:
- Sep 12, 2013
- Feb 27, 1974 (Age: 45)
- Home Page:
- Ilha do Sal, Cabo Verde
- Watersports center management...
- Certification Agencies:
- Spanish Navy, PADI, ACUC, CMAS
- Dive History:
- I had my butt underwater in Spain, Monaco,Italy,Mexico,Costa rica,dominican republic & Cabo Verde at the moment. Some Professional stuff and some just for fun. My expedition to south Dominican Republic the best diving in my life. Wild awesome untouch bottoms...tears come to my eyes when I remember, sniff...
- Certification History:
Minehunter specialist Navy Diver
PADI IDC Staff Instructor
A lot of money invested in training!!
- Certification Level:
- PADI IDC Staff Instructor?
- # of Logged Dives:
- I'm a Fish!
- Years Certified:
- Ten Or More Years
- Dive Equipment:
Actually I am not to picky on equipment as I am Always far away of a good shop...
Cressi 114 BCD, Mares Proton regulator ( I could not find back my poseidon!), Mares avanti4 fins for ten years now!!
38 old guy with 18 years scubadiving. Learning in the Navy was a mix of extreme sport & fun, until I had the concience of what I was doing. Then decide to jump in recreative diving, fly to the caribbean, work 7 years for the same company Scubacaribe as many different positions. And still love this job, I like to make happy divers, and when I am not in the mood, I go to make some photos to relax!.
- Rebreather Experience: