Share This Page
Assistant Instructor, Female, from Tucson, Arizona and San Carlos, Mexico
Drying out in the desert. Jan 15, 2016
- Laurie S. was last seen:
- Viewing thread Fire on safari boat Suzana in Egypt (Red Sea Aggressor), Nov 20, 2019 at 11:32 PM
- November 19
- Home Page:
- Tucson, Arizona and San Carlos, Mexico
- Own an archaeological consulting firm
- Certification Agencies:
- Dive History:
- Did my training at San Carlos, Mexico. Have dived at La Paz, Cabo San Lucas, Costa Maya, and Cozumel, Mexico; Roatan; Belize; Grand Cayman; Aruba; Bonaire; Curacao; Samana; Grand Turk; Nassau; St. Thomas; St. Martin; French Polynesia; and Fiji.
- Certification History:
- Assistant Instructor, Divemaster, Stress and Rescue, Enriched Air Nitrox, Limited Visibility and Night Diving, Underwater Digital Photography, Navigation, Wreck Diving, Equipment Maintenance and Repair, and Boat Diving, so far. Also am certified in First Aid and CPR/AED. I am an Assistant Instructor.
- Certification Level:
- Assistant Instructor #316782
- # of Logged Dives:
- 500 - 999
- Dive Classification:
- Scuba Industry Professional
- Years Certified:
- Six - Ten Years
- Dive Equipment:
- Zeagle Zena BC, Zeagle regulator, Henderson 3 mm and 5 mm full wetsuits and diveskin, Oceanic OC-1 dive computer and a dive watch for backup, Atomic split fins, and a few other goodies. Have a snorkle but don't use it.