Share This Page
Solo Diver, from Any low-vis site in South Florida
- Mambo Dave was last seen:
- Jun 29, 2018
- Home Page:
- Any low-vis site in South Florida
- Demolition - I break things.
- Certification Agencies:
- NAUI, SDI, and really experienced divers
- Dive History:
Went shallow, came up safe. Went deeper, came up safe. Went deeper yet, still came up safe. I'd like to keep repeating the pattern.
Give me a diving goal and I'm a happy camper (retrieval, repair, hunt, penetrate, etc.). Give me a reef to look at and, well, I'll get bored.
- Certification History:
- Attempting to stay away from PADI at every turn.
- # of Logged Dives:
- 200 - 499
- Years Certified:
- Ten Or More Years
- Dive Equipment:
- DR RG2500 Reg, DR Octo, DR RecWing, Hog w/ DR Stainless Plate - basically Dive-Rite gear. It all works well enough. Situationally dependent Rocket II fins or Apollo Bio-fins. AquaLung Wraparound masks
I graduated from Penn State, then gave away the snow shovel and moved to a warmer locale. My home page URL is just a link to pictures of -whatever- since I have been down here (2003 - present).
- Rebreather Experience: