- Last Activity:
- Aug 26, 2020
- Oct 4, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Cave Instructor, Female, from MA, FL, HI
Not monitoring the forums, email me at mer AT gue.com Oct 29, 2018
- mer was last seen:
- Aug 26, 2020
- June 3
- Home Page:
- MA, FL, HI
- full time dive instructor/guide
- Certification Agencies:
- GUE, NAUI, NSS-CDS
- Dive History:
- Fun! (and limestone, and reefs, and wrecks)
- Certification History:
- SSI OW, drysuit and EAN; PADI AOW & Master Diver; NAS1; GUE-Fundamentals/Tech 2+/Cave 2, NACD/TDI Cave DPV, NAUI Prism Topaz, NAUI Trimix 2. GUE JJCCR.
- Certification Level:
- Tech 2+/Cave 2/CCR, Cave DPV, GUE Instructor
- Years Certified:
- Ten Or More Years
- Dive Equipment:
- DIR/Hogarthian and usually a trilam drysuit. Tow-behind scooters. Experience with Prism Topaz and JJ-CCR.
- Rebreather Type:
- JJ CCR
- Rebreather Experience:
NAUI DM/Tech Support Leader/Cave Guide, PSAI Overhead Sidemount, NSS-CDS Cave Guide/Mentor. Project Baseline, R/V Baseline Explorer volunteer Dive Safety Officer, WKPP, KUR.
- Diving Rebreathers Since:
GUE Instructor (Cave 1, Tech 1, Rec 1/2/3, Fundamentals, DPV, Doc Diver, Gas Blender) and Instructor Trainer.
SignatureWet Rocks Diving --- GUE Instructor --- Boston / Kona Hawaii / High Springs Florida
Teaching: GUE Tech, GUE Cave, GUE Recreational, GUE Fundamentals, plus guiding/coaching regardless of agency.
or drop me a line at mer AT wetrocksdiving DOT com
Less bull-"byproduct", more diving! (A kinder, gentler, TOS-complying signature.)