- Last Activity:
- May 17, 2018
- Oct 22, 2009
- Likes Received:
Share This Page
Contributor, Male, from Florida
Planning my next dive... Jan 19, 2016
- scubamarketing was last seen:
- May 17, 2018
- December 23
- Home Page:
- Marketing for LeisurePro.com
- Certification Agencies:
- SDI, TDI, PADI
- Dive History:
- My early days were predominantly the Pacific Northwest including the Oregon and Washington Coasts and Puget Sound. I have travelled to the Channel Islands, Wreck Alley, the Coronado's, the Big Island of Hawaii, worked on a liveaboard throughout the Bahamas, Cozumel and Fiji. In 2012, I took my TDI Full Cave Course in Playa del Carmen. In 2014 I moved to Orlando Florida so I could be between the caves and reefs.
- Certification History:
- I have stacks and stacks of cards. 52 card pick-up would be an understatement.
- Certification Level:
- SDI Instructor, PADI Master Instructor, TDI Full Cave
- Dive Classification:
- Instructor / Assistant Instructor / Dive Master / Dive Con
I am the Marketing Manager and Tech/Cave buyer for LeisurePro. If you have a question, comment, suggestion or problem, please let me know.
- Years Certified:
- Ten Or More Years
I also run NewSCUBAMarketing.com in an attempt to help all SCUBA professionals to bring their marketing up to speed.
I have been a PADI Master Instructor for 15 years and used to run a very successful college program before running off to the corporate world.